Bexleyheath 0208 304 5524
The main thing in this difficult time is to remember we are here for YOU and to guide and assist, we do not have funeral packages as everybody is different instead we will sit and discuss your wishes and build the funeral as we go.
Our professional fee already includes bringing your loved one into our care, all arrangements, assistance, advice in all matters, attendance and service of staff, attending to all documentation, care of your loved one and use of the chapel of rest and finally collection of your loved ones ashes, after this we would then add on a hearse and so forth.
Some examples of funeral needs are below
- Removing the deceased to the Funeral Director's premises, at any time of day or night, from anywhere in the local area.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral. Providing facilities for viewing by the family at the Funeral Director's premises, including preparation and dressing in a suitable gown or clothes if provided by the family.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse and one limousine - the cortege can leave from a local address; proceed to a local place of worship if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial. Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors. A contribution towards other expenses or "disbursements".
We also provide Funeral Plans that are tailored to you and your needs. Plans are provided by Golden Charter.
Funeral Plans - a Code of Practice
This prepayment plan is covered by the Code of Practice of the Funeral Planning Authority, which sets out to ensure:
- Fair terms and conditions for the customer.
- Security of funds - with strict controls over the custodianship of funds and regular monitoring by independent experts.
- A procedure for the independent arbitration of complaints.
Services we provide at RL Morgan
Below is a selection of services that we can provide but at RL Morgan Funeral Directors anything is possible and we can provide a variety of services upon request. We provide our services taking into account what you require and also your budget, we will always do our best to accommodate both variants.
Order of Service
We will sit with you, discuss your requirements, then we will write everything up for you, complete the layout and send to our printers ready for you. All you need to do is provide the photos you would like to be added. (Samples are available on request.
We work closely with a local florist who we recommend. You can discuss your requirements with us and we can arrange the flowers on your behalf, or you can speak with the florist separately.
We can provide a service that transports your recently deceased love one back to their birth country or place of your requirement.